Saturday 1 February 2014

[Trailer Talk...] The Fault in Our Stars



I'm normally very cynical when a book gets made into a film, especially if it's something that means a lot to me. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green is one of my favourite books; it is beautiful and such an emotional roller coaster I was actually sort of nervous knowing it was being made into a movie. I've kept track of the production since they first started filming last year and finally seeing this trailer has really got my hopes up! Shailene Woodley and Ansel Elgort are such a wonderful choice in casting and the film's script appears to be very true to the book which is a massive relief for me! If the film is in anyway close to this trailer I am going to be a very happy [tearful] person.

Director: Josh Boone 
UK Release Date: 20/06/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment